Well, it looks like I’ve won a fourth award. The book is really cleaning up!
I’m the category winner in the LGBT Category of the Next Generation Indie Book Awards. You can see the announcement on their page.
WINNER ($100 PRIZE):
- The Invisible Orientation: An Introduction to Asexuality, by Julie Sondra Decker
- A Boy Like Me, by Jennie Wood
- A Song For Lost Angels: How Daddy and Papa Fought to Save Their Family, by Kevin Fisher-Paulson
- Days of Love, by Elisa Rolle
- Secrets in Small Towns, by Iza Moreau
- The Guestbook at Asilomar, by RJ Stastny
I’ll be at the awards ceremony in New York. Hooray!