Julie Sondra Decker is an author from Tampa, Florida. She writes fiction for adults and children—usually speculative fiction, fantasy, and science fiction—and she is widely known for her nonfiction work in asexuality awareness activism. Her nonfiction title, The Invisible Orientation, was released September 2014 from Skyhorse/Carrel Books.
Please see one of the “About Me” sections for more information:
- Basics: Several bios to choose from.
- Stats: A list of statistics about me.
- Favorites: All my favorite things.
- Favorite Books: Alpha by author.
- Favorite Quotes: Quotes about writing, religion, love, and philosophy.
- Favorite Comics: Alpha by author.
- Favorite Movies: Alpha by title.
- Favorite TV: Animation (+anime), childhood favorites, and live-action shows.
- Favorite Music: Alpha by artist.
- Favorite Foods: Various categories.
- Photos: A few headshots and some fun writing photos.
- Drawings: Character doodles.
- Contact: My list of ways to get in touch.
You may also find these enlightening:
- Essays on Writing: My perspectives on various aspects of the writing craft and the commercial world that it intersects.
- FAQ: My Frequently Asked Questions about being a writer.
- I’m Reading: What I’m reading, what I’m about to read, and what I read and how I liked it. (I give various books star ratings.)
I admire your diverse writing genres and how prolific you are. I found you through another blog: Mother. Write. (Repeat) and will definitely look forward to seeing more of your work.
Thanks very much for checking out my stuff. 🙂 I have a more active blog at Blogspot if you’d like to keep up with me!