- Asexual Awareness Week: An awareness campaign that does more than pop up once a year; education and campaign information is available through their website, including pamphlets and resources.
- Partnership for Asexual Visibility and Education (PAVE): An organization dedicated to the political and activist aspects of the asexual community and its allies. (Mission statement includes Distribution, Development, and Coalition.)
- Resources for Ace Survivors: Asexual people who have experienced abuse or sexual assault can find support and help here.
- Asexual Bingo Cards: Bingo #1 by jmerry and Bingo #2 by me (swankivy).
- Taking the Cake: Maisha’s cute zine that can be printed and used as an illustrated primer for asexuality.
- Adri’s Introduction to Asexuality: An intro in comic form, very well drawn, on Tumblr.
- Coming Up Aces: waffleguru’s experience with sex and discovering asexuality, in comic form.
- littlegreenpiyg’s comic about being aromantic and asexual in a world where everyone else “hears the music.”
- Chu’s comic about asexuality and aromanticism (which mentions my book).
- Asexuals project: A professional gallery of real asexual people is organized by a photographer.
- Asexuality in TV and Film: A collection by Next Step: Cake.
- The Comments Section: A huge analysis of the comments on a high-profile set of asexuality articles, discussing the types of comments detractors make, why they make them, and how to deal with them.
- Asexuality on Wikipedia, with good facts.
- AVENWiki: A Wiki about asexuality created within the context of AVEN.
- Asexual Explorations: Academic research on asexuality.
[Return to Asexuality Resources