Foreword Reviews is in charge of the INDIEFAB Book of the Year Award every year, and they’ve posted the finalists. I’m one of them!
I am one of thirteen finalists in the Family and Relationships category:
- Johann Christof Arnold: Their Name is Today
- Julie Sondra Decker: The Invisible Orientation
- Shelly Vaziri Flais: Raising Twins
- Deborah Gilboa: Get the Behavior You Want…Without Being the Parent You Hate!
- Kenneth R. Ginsburg, Martha M. Jablow: Building Resilience in Children and Teens
- Jerry Mahoney: Mommy Man
- Don Meyer, Emily Holl: The Sibling Survival Guide
- Mark A. Michaels, Patricia Johnson: Emotional Intimacy and Long-Term Love
- Shelly Rivoli: Travels with Baby
- Isabel V. Sawhill: Generation Unbound
- Steven P. Shelov, Shelly Vaziri Flais: The Big Book of Symptoms
- Shubhraji: The Lotus of the Heart
- Franklin Veaux, Eve Rickert, Tatiana Gill, Paul Mendoza: More Than Two
Selection happens sometime in the next few months.