As a judge for Cupid’s contest, Come and Get It!, I received my second set of five entries to judge.
If you’re interested to see the kind of feedback I gave to the second five authors on their query letters and their first 250 words, please check them out:
- Entry #86: THE FOUNDING OF JOSIAH TURN, YA Historical Fantasy
- Entry #87: ENDANGERED, MG Fantasy Adventure
- Entry #88: THE WILD, YA Post-Pandemic SF
- Entry #89: RACE TO BUTCH CASSIDY’S GOLD, MG Mystery
- Entry #90: DIVINE, YA Adventure
My feedback is in the comments at the bottom. My lucky four (from the full ten) will be finalists and will get to be bid upon by agents. Maybe some of these folks will go on to be agented because of this contest![Edit: My previous five entries, with links to feedback, are here!]