As a judge for Cupid’s contest, Come and Get It!, I was given five entries to judge for this week.
If you’re interested to see the kind of feedback I gave to five authors on their query letters and their first 250 words, please check them out:
- Entry #36: PRICE OF REFUGE, Psychological Thriller
- Entry #37: LAU DAI LÁ, MG Fantasy
- Entry #38: THE ASTRONAUT’S DAUGHTER, YA Historical
- Entry #39: EYRE HOUSE, YA Gothic
- Entry #40: CHILDREN OF THE GODS, YA Mythpunk
My feedback is in the comments at the bottom. After I see the next five, I’ll have to pick four out of the ten and send them on to be judged by agents. 🙂[Edit: My next five entries, with links to feedback, are here!]